OCF ( Odisha Corporate Foundation )
Who Are We?
We are a apolitical , non profit making, non-religious society dedicated to social service , keeping the development of Odisha in perspective. We strive to organize and undertake activities to promote the social , economic and educational advancement of Odisha and its people including natives and people of Odisha origin or associated with Odisha residing in India and abroad.
Get involved where it matters
Connect with us and make a real difference to the life of those in need.
- Kerala Farmer Grew Pearls In Buckets. Today, He Earns Lakhs From His Backyard!
- Valuation Of Indian Startups To Take A Hit Due To COVID -19 Disruption, Warns Report
- World Bank to give USD 750 mn to support 15 cr viable MSMEs
- June GST collections stand at Rs 90,917 crore
- Chinese apps banned in India: Know apps status, alternative apps, and more
To set up an apolitical, non-profit making, non-religious Society dedicated to social service, keeping the development of Odisha in perspective.
To empower various business activities for a sustainable economic growth of our Odisha state.
To promote, facilitate and handhold various first generation entrepreneurs and start-ups in agri and allied, IT, manufacturing and services industries till they are self-sufficient, independent and sustainable.
How to start?
Any person from Odisha or owing origin from Odisha And working/ worked in senior position in PSU/ MNC/ large private Corporate or Promoter/ Director/ Head of Departments in the niche Companies or eminent professionals / experts in various fields shall be eligible for membership.